Experience glassblowing in a smaller, more hands-on class setting. Create glass art in a small group of friends or one on one with an instructor.
Our Private Classes are offered in three different packages. Please contact our studio for any questions.
***From June through August, we only offer classes during the day except Wednesday afternoons at our 2nd location in Brook Hollow.***
Make your appointment with our instructor to create multiple pieces such as paperweights, flowers, globes, bubble bowls and/or ornaments. Package 1 pricing includes 1- 2 people.
During the summer, we offer Private Package 1 Classes at the following times:
Mondays with a start time of 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm
Tuesdays with a start time of 2:30 pm
Thursdays with a start time of 9:30 am
Fridays with a start time of 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm
Sundays at 8:30 am
***From June through August, we only offer Package 1 classes during the day due to the summer heat***Contact Us to Sign Up
- Duration is 1 hour
- Cost is $225 (includes up to 2 participants)
- Age 6+
- Great Gifts!
Bring your friends and have a glassblowing experience! This private class is designed for 1-4 people working with an instructor to create multiple glass pieces such as paperweights, flowers, globes, bubble bowls, and/or ornaments. Package 2 pricing includes 1-4 people.
During the summer, we offer Private Classes Wednesday mornings starting any time between 9:30 am and 12:00 pm or Wednesday afternoons at our Brook Hollow location starting any time between 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm (depending on the duration).
***From June through August, we only offer Package 2 classes during the day except Wednesday afternoons at our 2nd location in Brook Hollow.***Contact Us to Sign Up
- Duration is 1 hour and 30 min.
- Multiple small items
- Cost is $325 (includes up to 4 participants)
- 1-4 People
Make bigger glass pieces and start your own glass collection! Work with an instructor to create medium to large pieces such as plates (approx. 12″ in diameter), vases (approx. 8″tall), bowls (approx. 8″ in diameter), and cups/glasses. Package 3 pricing includes 1-4 participants.
We offer Private Package 3 Classes on Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays at the following times and locations:
Tuesdays from 9:30 am-11:30 am or 12:00 pm to 2 pm
Wednesdays from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Wednesdays from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm at our Brook Hollow location only
Thursdays from 11:00-1:00 or 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
***During the summer months, we will not be offering any Package 3 classes in late afternoon or evenings, other than Wednesdays at our Brook Hollow location, due to the heat***Contact Us to Book Your Class
- Duration is 2 hours.
- cost is $450 (includes up to 4 participants)
- 1-4 People
Custom ideas available! This package is designed for pieces not listed in Packages 1-3; E-mail ideas/pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
We offer Private Classes on Monday through Friday. Refer to Package 3 availability above.
***From June through August, we only offer this Package during the day except Wednesday afternoons at our 2nd location in Brook Hollow.***Contact Us For a Quote
- Contact for quote
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- We at Dallas Glass Art would like you to know that we are doing all that we can to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. With that being said, we are offering rescheduling of classes for those who are uncomfortable with coming to a public class, not feeling well or if someone in your group is not able to attend. We would appreciate the five days notice but understand that may not always apply. Please call or email with any questions.
- We cannot issue any refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our studio is a dynamic production and installation studio. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
Class-Item Pick Up:
- Your glass art will be available for pick up 5 days after your initial class. If you cannot pick up your piece, please contact us for our shipping options through UPS.
- Class items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. All remaining class items will be donated to a good cause.
Shipping Options through UPS:
- Guests must fill out and sign shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- UPS will bill guests separately from Dallas Glass Art
- Shipping/Packaging/Insurance will all be handled through UPS
- Shipping Info Form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.