All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studios, located at
The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class.
Disclaimer: It is understood that this offering is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the pieces created will be successful.
Fill our class liability waiver out online prior to arriving to save time!
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- We are doing all we can to prevent the spread of the COVID. We are offering rescheduling of classes for those who are uncomfortable with coming to a public class, not feeling well, or if someone in your group is not able to attend due to COVID. We would appreciate the five days notice but understand that may not always apply. Please call or email if you need to cancel due to COVID.
- We cannot issue any refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
- Our team will work with you to reschedule if you need to cancel for any other reason. Refunds will only be given if 5 days advance notice is provided. Please call or email with any schedule changes.
Preparing for Class:
- All clothing should be cotton/natural fiber
- Shorts, pants, capris, are ideal
- Closed-toed shoes are required (no sandals)
- Avoid overly flowy articles such as billowy sleeves, skirts/dresses, & tops
- Hat or headband is recommended to keep hair off the face when near our fans
- Long hair should be pulled back securely with a hair tie or hat
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage or fillable container.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form OR fill it out online prior to arriving to save time!
- Early arrivals will not be allowed to start their session early unless our instructors are complete with other events and all individuals are present.
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
Guests as young as 6 years old may participate fully in a glassblowing experience.
- Your glass art will be available for pick up at the location you attended 5 days after your initial class. If you cannot pick up your piece, please contact us for our shipping options through UPS.
- Class items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. All remaining class items will be donated to a good cause.
- When picking up your items, please have each guest’s first and last name. For packages and private events, all items are boxed together and can be picked up at one time or individually if needed.
- Guests must fill out and sign our shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- Shipping/Packaging is handled in-house.
- Shipping Info Form
You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked your appointment. It will have the address of your event on this confirmation. Please feel free to call us if you are unable to find the location.
Items have varying degrees of participation. You will learn to hold the punty, heat the glass, apply color, and assist in shaping the item before knocking it off the pipe. Due to Covid, we are not allowing guests to actually blow into the pipe. Please visit our PROCESS page to learn more.
We like to say “Hand Made, Hand Wash”. Glass does not do well with Thermal Shock – rapid and sudden change in temperature which can cause glass to crack or shatter. Since dishwashers can get hot, there is a chance your glass could crack or break.
We do not recommend it. Glass does not do well with Thermal Shock – rapid and sudden change in temperature which can cause glass to crack or shatter.