Make your appointment with our instructor to create multiple pieces such as paperweights, flowers, globes, bubble bowls and/or ornaments. Private lessons are ideal for 1- 2 people but can accommodate 3-4 max.
Scheduling is available for off-production hours (Weekday 4-8PM, Saturdays). During production hours is available upon request for a possible up-charge.Sign Up For Package 1
- Duration is 1.5 hours
- Cost is $175 total
- Age 6+
- Great Gifts!
Make bigger glass pieces and start your own glass collection! One-on-one for two and a half hours with our instructor to create medium to large pieces such as plates, vases, bowls, and cups/glasses.
Scheduling is available for off-production hours (Weekday 4-8PM, Saturdays). During production hours is available upon request for a possible up-charge.Sign Up For Package 2
- Duration is 2.5 hours
- Multiple medium-large items
- Cost is $395
- Great Date Night!
- Contact for quote
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- 2 or more weeks notice you may reschedule your class or receive a full refund.
- 1 week notice you may reschedule your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours notice will forfeit deposit/funds.
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.