SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling may be made up to 5 days before your appointment at no additional cost.
- We cannot issue any refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our studio is a dynamic production and installation studio. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
Class-Item Pick Up:
- Your glass art will be available for pick up 5 days after your initial class. If you cannot pick up your piece, please contact us for our shipping options through UPS.
- Class items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. All remaining class items will be donated to a good cause.
Shipping Options through UPS:
- Guests must fill out and sign shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- UPS will bill guests separately from Dallas Glass Art
- Shipping/Packaging/Insurance will all be handled through UPS
- Shipping Info Form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.