Join us at Dallas Glass Art for a glassblowing event!
Celebrate any occasion with a unique and fun glassblowing experience.
Our Glassblowing Events are open to groups of at least 6 people. Corporate Events, Team-Building Events, Birthday Parties and everything in between! Add an artist demonstration for even more glassblowing fun.
Cater your event or bring your own food and/or beverages.
*Please be aware that due to the summer heat, we are encouraging guests to book earlier in the day when it is cooler.*
Invite your friends to spend two fun & entertaining hours with our instructors; it’s truly a memorable experience! Each participant makes 1 piece: paperweight, flower, globe, bubble bowl, or ornament.
The cost to reserve your two-hour time slot is $300; plus $50 per person over 6 payable at the event.
Scheduling is available for off-production hours Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm (Saturday upon request). Production hour scheduling is available upon request with a possible up-charge. This Group Event may have CRD production or a class on separate bench during their time slot.Contact Us For Scheduling
- 2 hour max.
- One item per person
- $300 deposit required
- 6- 14 people
Up to twenty-five people can spend two hours with our instructors to make one piece per person such as a paperweight, flower, globe or bubble bowl.
Add a 30-minute instructor demo to your event for $150 and you can pick the color and keep the piece!
Add a 30-minute demo by Carlyn Ray to your event for $250! Pick the color and keep the piece from her signature series for an additional $250.
Scheduling is available for off-production hours Wednesday – Friday, 4 – 8pm (Saturday upon request). During production hours is available upon request for an up-charge.Contact Us For Scheduling
- Duration is 2 hours
- One item per person
- $50 per person ($750 deposit required)
- Minimum of 15 participants
For up to 60 people Carlyn will create a piece from her signature series over a one hour demonstration. As an advanced option, pick the color before-hand and purchase the piece for a 30% discount!Contact Us For Scheduling
- Duration is 1 hour
- Signature Series
- Cost is $500
- Demo size: 60 people max
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- 2 or more weeks notice you may reschedule your class or receive a full refund.
- 1 week notice you may reschedule your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours notice will forfeit deposit/funds.
Shipping Options through UPS:
- Guests must fill out and sign shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- UPS will bill guests separately from Dallas Glass Art
- Shipping/Packaging/Insurance will all be handled through UPS
- Shipping Info Form
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.