Join us at Dallas Glass Art for a glassblowing event!
Celebrate any occasion with a unique and fun glassblowing experience.
Our Glassblowing Events are open to groups of at least 6 people. Corporate Events, Team-Building Events, Birthday Parties and everything in between! Add an artist demonstration for even more glassblowing fun.
Cater your event or bring your own food and/or beverages.
We offer events on Thursdays & Fridays starting any time between 4 pm and 6 pm and on Saturdays at 4:30.
Please contact us if you are interested.
Invite your friends to spend two fun & entertaining hours with our instructors; it’s a truly memorable experience! Each participant makes 1 piece: paperweight, flower, globe, bubble bowl, mini vase, or ornament.
The cost to reserve your two-hour time slot is $360; plus $60 per person over 6 payable at the event.
We offer events on Thursdays & Fridays starting any time between 4 pm and 6 pm and on Saturdays at 4:30. Production hour scheduling is available upon request with a possible up-charge. *This Group Event may have CRD production or a class on a separate bench during their time slot.
- Up to 2 hours
- One item per person
- $360 deposit required
- 6- 14 people
Up to twenty-five people can spend two hours with our instructors to make one piece per person such as a ornament, flower, globe or mini vase
Add a 30-minute demo by The Carlyn Ray Design Team to your event for $250! Pick the color and keep the piece for 50% off the gallery price!
We offer events on Thursdays & Fridays starting any time between 4 pm and 6 pm and on Saturdays at 4:30. Production hour scheduling is available upon request with a possible up-charge.
- Duration is 2 hours
- One item per person
- $60 per person ($900 deposit required)
- Minimum of 15 participants
For up to 50 people A live glass blowing demonstration
- Duration is 1 hour
- Signature Series
- Cost is $500
- Demo size: 60 people max
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- We at Dallas Glass Art would like you to know that we are doing all that we can to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. With that being said, we are offering rescheduling of classes for those who are uncomfortable with coming to a public class, not feeling well or if someone in your group is not able to attend. We would appreciate the five days notice but understand that may not always apply. Please call or email with any questions.
- We cannot issue any refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
Shipping Options through UPS:
- Guests must fill out and sign shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- UPS will bill guests separately from Dallas Glass Art
- Shipping/Packaging/Insurance will all be handled through UPS
- Shipping Info Form
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our studio is a dynamic production and installation studio. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.