A Glass Experience – Introductory Class Gift Certificate – Admit 1
After checking out, you will receive a gift certificate by email in 1-2 business days. Please use the code provided in your email to sign up for a class or call the studio to book your glassblowing experience!
Sign up to get up close and personal with the magic of creating your very own glass piece. Learn the history of the art while getting hands-on glass blowing experience under the guidance and instruction of a trained instructor.
This is a public class that is offered most Saturday afternoons.
What to bring/wear to class (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants (No shorts please)
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- Long-sleeved cotton shirt Optional– no billowy sleeves
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
Water and sports drinks are recommended; caffeinated beverages are not. Water from the fridge will be available to you at all times at the studio. All Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances before and or during any workshop are strictly prohibited.