All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.