All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our studio is a dynamic production and installation studio. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.