Individual Glassblowing (25 people max) $55/person
2 Hour Event
-this option allows your guests to create their own glass item with the help of an instructor.
-Ideal to pair with Team Building Fusions for larger groups.
Corporate Glassblowing Items:
-Add more time to your event for raffles, meetings, presentations, etc
Team Building Events
This is a true team building creation. Develop a vision, communicate together, and create a professional art piece to commemorate this unique experience.
1. Select the location
-Bring life to any flat wall in your lobby or office.
-Let us help you choose a template that will be dynamic in that space.
-Template sizes: 35” x 10”, 17.5” x 10”, and 20” x 17.4”
2. Select your colors
Create with our team to choose your color palette. This can be based on your logo colors, the feeling of the piece, or the business’ values.
3. Book your Private Team Building Event!
*We will need all the above information at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
Duration: 2 Hour Private Team Building Event
Participants: 15 – 40 people
This includes a 2-hour studio slot, instructors, materials, hardware for hanging, and firing in the kiln. This fee does not include installation.
Optional Installation: $125/hour (the time the team leaves the studio and to the time the team returns)
Contact us at 214-741-1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Team Building Events may be combined with any Glassblowing Events or Demos.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling may be made up to 5 days before your appointment at no cost.
- We cannot issue any refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Dallas Glass Art’s main purpose is to provide all visitors with a hands-on glassblowing experience in classes, events, private lessons and workshops. We understand some guest’s abilities and needs vary. Our studio is a dynamic production and installation studio. Our ramp entrance and access points may be obstructed during various projects. If you require ramp access or other accommodations, please contact our studio prior to your appointment.
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or email@example.com.
Class-Item Pick Up:
- Your glass art will be available for pick up 5 days after your initial class. If you cannot pick up your piece, please contact us for our shipping options through UPS.
- Class items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. All remaining class items will be donated to a good cause.
Shipping Options through UPS:
- Guests must fill out and sign shipping form prior to or on the day of your class/event.
- UPS will bill guests separately from Dallas Glass Art
- Shipping/Packaging/Insurance will all be handled through UPS
- Shipping Info Form