A Glass Experience
Sign up to get up close and personal with the magic of creating your very own glass piece. Learn the history of the art while getting hands-on glass blowing experience under the guidance of a trained instructor. This is an open class offered most Saturdays at 2:00 pm (Saturday mornings in the Summer).Sign Up For A Glass Experience
- Ages 6+
- 1 piece per person
- Cost is $50-$75
- Class size: 12-20 people
A glass experience class without the heat. Learn the art of slumping and fusing beautiful sheets of colored glass together to create one-of-a-kind works of art.
-unavailable at this time-Sign Up For Kiln Forming
- Duration is 2 hours
- 1 piece per person
- Cost is $65 to $85
- Class size: 6-12 people
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Booking: Min. 3 day request, max. 60 day request (on calendar but tentative until approved by Studio Manager).
Deposit: Due upon booking approval from Studio Manager. The reservation is considered finalized when the deposit is received.
- 2 or more weeks notice you may reschedule your class or receive a full refund.
- 1 week notice you may reschedule your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours notice will forfeit deposit/funds.
All classes and demos are hosted at the Dallas Glass Art Studio located at 1820 Irving Blvd. in the Dallas Design District. The studio will supply all tools, glass and color necessary for your class. Pieces will usually be ready for pick up 4-5 days after the class or workshop. Shipping, if requested, is an additional charge. For all classes listed above, it is understood that it is a learning experience and an advancement of skills. The instructors cannot guarantee that the actual pieces created will be successful.
PREPARING FOR CLASS (Very Important)
- All clothing must be cotton
- Long pants, capris, or cotton shorts
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Cotton shirt (no billowy sleeves)
- Hat or headband is recommended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Cold water will be available to you at all times; feel free to bring your own cold beverage.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the release form
Please contact the Studio with any questions at 214-741-1442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.